- Fear is a liar. Instead of believing in the power of fear, why not believe in the power of truth?
- Fear is the ultimate bully, which slinks away when unmasked.
- You are not powerless in the face of fear. Fear thrives on your belief in It.
- You can choose your respones. You can choose to undo the grip fear has on your life.
- Thank the fear. You are not the feeling, you are always senior to your fear.
- Even a little drop of love dissolves so much fear.
- There are only two emotions, love and fear.
- There is a place within that is Fearless. From that place you can move mountains.
- You can move mountains when you let your fear float by.
- Think about what you can give to others - not get.
- Learn the sacred steps to dealing with uncertainty.
The 7 PRINCIPLES OF PEACE OF MIND
- Meet fear face to face. Stop running away.
- Discover The courage to be who you are.
- Let go of attachment and grasping.
- Recognize the voices within.
- Bless others: Do deeds of love
- Let go of control and domination
- Discover your perfect nature: Become a friend.